- JC Danczak's tabletop impulse heat sealers seal width is 1/16", providing a sturdy, airtight, watertight seal for shrink wrap bags and other materials (shrink film, saran, etc.) NOT recommended for use on cellophane, foil, metalized, mylar, etc.
- Impulse type. Machine only uses power and gets hot when seal arm is depressed to seal a bag. Cools immediately after sealing.
- Solid state timer adjustable from .3 to 1.2 seconds for sealing bags of various thickness (Max 6 Mil for PE, max 4 Mil for PP).
- 110 colt standard. 220 volt available.
- Tabletop machines are sturdy yet lightweight, easily transported.
- Standard 90 day warranty on labor and all parts. Except heating element, upper and lower teflon. These parts are consumable - they require replacement over time with use.
UPS In-Transit Time
When will my order ship?
If you order by 2 p.m. EST will likely ship the same day. Excluded from this rule are Shrink Wrap Related Materials, Heat Sealers and Cotton Drawstring Bags; These must be ordered by 1PM for same day shipping.
Orders placed after 2 p.m., on weekends, or on holidays will ship the following business day.